Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How Pinteresting: Christmas Wish List

Good morning & Happy Wednesday to all of you! It's that time of the week again. As I've been getting asked for some Christmas gift ideas I figured what better way to tell people some of the things I want then by going on the site that makes me want everything?! You all know it's true.




google

___________________________________________________________
Source: fatface.com via Megan on Pinterest

I immediately fell in love for this. It's cute & looks so comfy!




Harry Potter stuff...duh!

Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest

I love the richness of this color. Prefect for the winter time. 
Ps - it's the first real cold day here, and while I was ready for it to start feeling like November, I forgot how much I don't like winter & the coldness. BEH!


OMG. I love Anthropologie. This looks like the warmest most comfortable sweater ever! 


 

A couple little house items that I would love to have! The kitchen aid mixer attachment I think is pretty self explanatory. As for the pan drain funnel thingy, that is a God send! I have issues when it comes to draining things out of a pan. Issues like dumping it all in the sink...yeah I'm that good.


Source: onabags.com via Megan on Pinterest

A nice camera bag! I wouldn't mind a nice camera strap to go with it either :)


Of course I need some new Blu-Rays. I could probably list a ton that I want, but here are some of the tops listers :) 

 Hope you've all been good this year and can get what you want :) What are you asking for this year?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover