Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I mustache you a question...

So, I've noticed lately that a pretty big fashion trend: the mustache - guess it goes along with the hipster craze? Can I just say that I  have a huge issue with real mustaches, but I seem to enjoy & even slightly drawn towards the ones found on shirts, mugs, cars, etc. I thought I'd share some of my favorite mustache items that I've found.  Granted I've never bought any of this, but that doesn't mean I'm not tempted :) 
Basic Tee from Urban Outfitters  - I love seeing all the styles of stache!

Mustache Mug from Urban again - the underside gives what kind of mustache is on the cup! 
Do I smell a themed party? Oh no it's just this character mustache set. 
     



























How about this guy to go along with that themed party idea?!

Maybe a set of cups to pour that wine or beer in?
Perfect little accessory for us ladies :)
I'm kind of unsure as to why my friend Karj doesn't have one of these yet :) Working on it!

Now how cute is this - if I could only get Gunner to keep something like that in his mouth!

Now...

How do you feel about the mustache trend?

2 comments:

Audra said...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! I almost spit out my coffee when I read the title of this post. That's my kind of humor!

But yeah, since I hate mustaches I'm probably gonna pass on this trend.

Stephanie said...

I love the mustache trend because it's HILARIOUS. Real mustaches are weird and creepy, but I love the jokes and the accessories. I'll have to send you the picture of Jake's mustache from a mustache themed bachelor party in '09. Way to be ahead of the curve...
I'm going to buy that mustache necklace.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover