Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life without Music would just stink!

Wanted to share what I've been listening to lately. Some old. Some new. Life without music would really just stink! 

Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. Well the video isn't that great, but I love the song. It's nice and upbeat. Just in time for summer. 

Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac. Ok so I won't lie Glee put me on this kick, but I have liked them for longer than the Glee episode. To go along with that fact it's Greek Week at the alma mater and this song just so happens to be my pledge class song :) Talk about nostalgic. GO TEM!

The Show goes On by Lupe Fiasco. Been a Lupe fan for awhile now and it's good to hear some of his new stuff!

Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People. I can thank Kev for this one. He's been the reason I've been really broadening my music selections and I've gotten much more into the alternative type bands.


Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. It's just fun!

Hook by Blues Traveler. I love Blues Traveler. However, I hadn't listened to them for awhile until I recently heard them on the radio. Well, let's just say I've been "Hook"ed ever since :) Yes, I'm trying to be punny! 

Good Life by OneRepublic. I like OneRepublic, and since the radio seems to love them even more and overplay them I'm going to hang on to this song for awhile before I can't hear it anymore. I have a good life, I have a great life. It's a feel good song that I can relate to at the moment :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover