Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

If you are a member of my family or one of my best friends you completely understand why my blog name is what it is. But for the rest of your that don't...here's the tale :)

Starting very early in life I've had the reputation of being a bossy person. I'm telling ya I'm not sure where people get this from because I'm NEEEVVEERRR bossy ;P  As a child I was referred to as "Little Miss Majesty". Not sure who originally called me that but it stuck and it was said everytime I tried/did boss someone else around. I also think it got used whenever I got something I wanted too (which honestly was most of the time). At one point I'd heard it often enough to say to my mom (as she asked me to do something like cleaning up my toys) "Well ok Little Miss Majadee". Yes, I said it wrong...I was like 4 or something.  Anyways - the title changed as I got older to the "The Queen". Luckily I was never called Princess - I don't like that nickname. To this day around my house you will find queen items - crowns (yes I have a tiara floating around here), crown decor (key hook, signs, etc), stuffed animals of various kinds with queen saying on them, and even some magnets (see below for a few of them)!

I can tell you I enjoy my title and maybe some of you think of this as bad but it does fit me to a tee if you know me. That being said I do not believe I am a controlling, spoiled or mean person. Yes, I can be bossy and I think if I deserve what I want I should get it (anyone should!) but let's not let "my title" deter you from becoming a friend :) I will say to you friends my life is fabulous so it really is good to be queen. Thank you to all the wonderful people in my life who let me be me even if it's a bit much as times :D


The tiara - no I didn't win anything it was just given to me!

The wine glass my TEM family gave to me for graduation 

 Our key hook - thank heaven's Kevin puts up with this title

So true :)

4 comments:

Jim Robideau said...

I don't know if grammar is important in a blog but.........

Megan O. said...

Lol - I said I had a fear of writing. That would be why -I am definitely no grammar guru

Jim Robideau said...

Actually, you're doing very well. It's easy to miss things when you proofread...........I suppose that's because you're the one that wrote it and you know what you were trying to say.

Jim Robideau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover