Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3-Your first love

I wasn't and am still not completely sure how to take this question. Do they mean this in the sense of real love, as in boyfriend, fiance, husband? Do they mean your first puppy love crush whether it be a real person or a celebrity? So I suppose I can do a little of each. 

So first love for real. I will have to admit that Kevin was not my first love. However, he is my true love and the only one for me. That being said my first love was named Clayton Kline. We started dating sophomore year of high school and dated about two years. I can honestly say that I appreciate my time with Clayton, even if it was/seems like forever ago. We had some good times, and some not so good times, but did I learn a lot. You experience so many new things with your first love it's no wonder you don't forget them. Clayton helped me learn a lot about myself and what I wanted in a significant other. I really think if I had not had that time and connection with Clayton I wouldn't have ended up right where I am suppose to be. Happy and madly in love ♥

Next first crush/puppy love/celebrity love. I had a hard time with this one because I don't think I  have been crazy about a celebrity in my life. There are definitely actors out there that I find gorgeous and talented but never enough to have "loved" them. I blame the realist in me. However, the first guy or shall I say guys that I can remember thinking were so cute and loved their music were these fellas! 
That's right.  The Backstreet Boys. This crush was shortly followed..you could even say extended to these guys. 



I will say that I do think overall that BSB has much better looking band members than N'Sync. N'Sync did had some good tunes (don't tell me you don't like the song Bye, Bye, Bye..you'd just be lying). I am proud to say that to this day I still sing along to every BSB & NSync song that I hear and JT is still one of the cutest guys I've ever seen!



5 comments:

Mary Brown said...

I am a little confused on day 3 also. You answered well. Love it!!! My day 3 is tomorrow. Stay tuned.

osmr said...

What about Hanson?? LOL!

Megan O. said...

I think they were definitely a close third!!!! MMMMBOP!!!!

Jim Robideau said...

And all this time I thought little Jeff was your first love. Well maybe it was more like you were his first love............until I made him puke in the plane!

Megan O. said...

Bahaha uhh I'm gonna pass on that one at least from my end =/ The puking was quite unattractive, even for a 6th grader haha

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover