Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1st

Two years ago today I married my best friend.
It's hard to believe that two years have passed because I remember the day so vividly in my memory, and I know it'll be one I cherish for my whole life.

Two years ago today we started our own little journey not just as man and wife but as a family!
One whole unit.
It's crazy and so exciting to think that at year 3 we'll have an 8 month old!

Two years ago I became the happiest woman in the world to be marrying the most amazing man ever, and to this day I feel the same way :) 

Happy Anniversary Kev.
Love you!

5 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Erin LFF said...

Happy anniversary to you cuties!!!! :)

Mary said...

awww Happy Anniversary!

Laura Darling said...

This is so sweet! Happy (slightly belated!) anniversary!! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover