1) Ebates! Ebates! Ebates! I had signed up for this site awhile but didn't fully start to utilize it until I was pregnant. I wanted to save some money that I was getting on these maternity clothes since I know I had a limited time to wear everything but they were necessary. However, my love for the site quickly surpassed that and it's been my online shopping life line every since.
Seriously, just with my holiday shopping alone it's been an absolute God send! If you don't really know how it works I'll give ya a quick run down.
Ebates is a site that will give you cash back from certain stores, but there are many stores they are partnered with. I won't go into all the details but please read the "how to use ebates" FAQ & instructions before you start going because you do have to go through ebates to the store in order to get the cash back, different stores offer different percentages, etc.
2) Now if this doesn't bring you some holiday cheer I'm not sure what will :)
The Story of Christmas told by Kids!
3) I might be a little bit biased on this one but I'm pretttty excited for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show this evening. I work for LBrands (the company the owns VS) but don't do any work directly related to the show but I know people that to and it's a lot of hard work! So, it was nice to see this article about 16 things you didn't know about the VS fashion show to pop up to give a little behind the scenes look at just a few of the things that others have to do in order to get this event up and running!
4) Hi, I'm Megan and I'm a cinnamon roll addict...and these from Ashley over at The Sweet Season look AMAZING!
5) We should all say more nice things, more often right?! The Kid President thinks so with this "20 Things We Should Say More Often" video. I think we should all listen to him more than most of the people actually running this country!