Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Good morning readers :) I'm back in the O-H-I-O and ready to get back to the days of blogging. In the two weeks I've been absent I've missed blogging. I'm sorry to those of you who wanted to see some wedding & honeymoon stuff, but I promise that will come next week sometime! For now I'm sticking with something a little easier...I have a TON of pics to sort through and deem as blog worthy before I can just start posting.  So are you ready for fill in the blank Friday? 

1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was   I saw this one, the first one, and I'm stumped. I'm not sure what the most selfless thing I've done is. I feel like that I can say that I've done quite a bit of selfless acts, but I guess it hasn't been anything so big that I feel it's worthy. However, I changed my mind because any selfless act is a good thing, no matter how big or small. That being said I think the most selfless thing I've done so far is volunteer & given blood. Like I said small, but it had to of helped someone right!

2.   When it comes to working out  Ha what is working out? Now I'm not a lazy person...at least I don't think so, but I reallllly don't like "working out". I don't really do gyms - treadmills, weights - not so much! Nor do I do early morning runs/walks/whatevers. However, I like being active and working out if it doesn't feel like I'm working out! Playing volleyball with friends, swimming, hiking...you get my point.

3.  A woman should always  hmmmm the first thing that popped in my head, a flask lol. Not sure why? Maybe because it's true! I did come up with something else though...every woman needs a little black dress. Let's be real it's cliche, but true. It makes you feel sexy and it's classic.

4. I wish I could  get us a maid! Not that I don't enjoy playing Holly Housewife (even though I work), but sometimes I despise cleaning and would really love if someone would just do it for me! And not to mention do a better job than I do!

5.  A best friend is  all the small things. They know you and not only love you, but is also willing to act a fool right by your side :) They don't just ask about your day they already know how your day was by the look on your face and say things like "ok, I think we need to go stress eat now", and "omg, you will never guess what happened in the 2 hours we were not together!"

6.  I can't get enough of   of MY HUSBAND!! and hearing Mrs. O :)

7.  This weekend I am  doing absolutely nothing...other than maybe clean up the house a little bit. I need to recoup but it looks like bed, bath,& beyond threw up in my dining room, living room, bedroom....ok the whole freakin' house is covered!!!

I'm glad to be back, I hope you are all equally as happy to have my posts back! Happy Friday & have a great weekend!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover