Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Okay Thursday :)


Its Ok Thursdays
Hooking up with another link up :) It's Okay Thursday!

It's okay...that I have yet to even touch our wedding presents because I'm still working on all the laundry from pre-wedding/post honeymoon.

I feel like this lady!
----
It's okay...that before I can even put said presents away I'm going to have to do some serious work and organize the heck outta my house, (see yesterday's post). Guess sometimes you have to create more to work to get what you need done?  

----

It's ok that I absolutely love grilled cheese & tomato soup :) Old school - little kid style, or fancy - big kid style, I love it! Surly Girl Saloon is the best place in Columbus for some grilled cheese & tomato soup. If your ever in the area...I highly suggest it!
The plain Jane grilled cheese & tomato soup.
----

It's okay...that I went to bed last night at 9 o'clock. Jeez I sound like a 5 year old.

----

It's okay...that so far the hubs is the only one that has done any cooking since we've been married. Thanks babe! However, that's changing as I'm making dinner tonight :)

----

It's ok that I've had a Pumpkin Spice Latte almost everyday since I've been back....what?


----

It's okay...that I don't have my Halloween costume yet. But I promise you...it will be sweet :D However, Gunner's had his eye on some new ideas lately...crazy dog! 
 
We always say he looks like he's  just a big dopey goofball.


He knows how much we LOVE sushi...but he also knows we love him more :)
Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Or maybe like Harry Pawter (haha I'm punny!).


---- 
It's ok that all I've thought about this week is the food I'm going to consume at Pumpkin Show. YUM YUM YUM!
Yes, they absolutely have all of these things there, and more, and everything isn't pumpkin. Actually one of my favorite things there isn't pumpkin.

Have a happy Thursday :D

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover