Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1. Nothing says fall like: some new fall scented candles (constantly burning when at home), pumpkin spice lattes, football, and the Pumpkin Show --- are you guys sick of me talking about pshow yet? A post to come following this weekend adventures in Cville :D
Just got these from C.O.Bigelow the other day. I love layering these scents together, but they are amazing alone too!  Perfect fall blend if I do say so myself :)
~~~~
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is: Football get together's, Birthdays, I know it's not a tradition but we have so many during the autumn season,  including myself & Kev!, and  Halloween

~~~~
3. My favorite fall treat is: all the delicious-ness that is Pumpkin show, Pecan Pie, and Apple Cider! YUM!

Source: None via Kathryn on Pinterest

Mine's never this fancy, but I just might have to start making it this way :)
Source: google.com via Whitney on Pinterest


~~~~
4. Fall makes me think of: what I enjoy in life, and it's almost like a new start. I feel as if though fall makes me take a second to look around and take in the beauty. The changing leaves, the crisp air. I love things like football games and fairs. It's the time of year where I get to wear my favorite clothing, and cuddle up under big comfy blankets.

~~~~
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is: Jeans, sweater/cardigan with a tank or t under for laying, boots, and possible a scarf, depending on the shirt :)

This would be a typical fall outfit for me!
Source: None via Lindsay on Pinterest

~~~~
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving): Oh that's a tricky one! I enjoy both but I would have to say Thanksgiving is more of a favorite. May family doesn't do anything to major, but I enjoy getting to spend time with them. Usually a friend or two will stop by. Kev's grandma has a pretty big shin dig so there is a ton to eat! Of course I over do it, even for Thanksgiving! I just enjoy the spirit of  Thanksgiving. I'd like to note that Nordstroms is actually acknowledging Thanksgiving in stores this year instead of just skipping it' like most business. Support Nordstrom & Thanksgiving by taking yourself out for a treat :) It's is Friday after all!

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

Way to go Nordstrom on not ignoring Thanksgiving!



Source: swoozies.com via Megan on Pinterest


Have a Happy Friday & a good weekend!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover