Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pintesting: VS Fashion Show

I'm sure most of you caught the Victoria Secret Fashion show last night like I did.

Each year I'm blown away by the beauty of the women - inside & out, their interviews are some of my favorite parts! and the fashion.

The talent is always amazing to watch and it's nice to see both the amazingly sexy side to these models, but you catch a glimpse into who they really are as people with the interview.


Adriana couldn't be a more prefect ring master...mistress?


Candice was the feature model.
Loved her story on how she was a fit model for VS first and her career has flourished, absolutely beautiful.

Source: whudat.de via Megan on Pinterest

Source: elleuk.com via Megan on Pinterest

Couldn't have a VS show without this girl, Alessandra Ambrosio!

The performers were fabulous! 

Source: wwd.com via Megan on Pinterest

Even Bieber did a prettttty good job!  
sorry not the biggest Biebs fan

Source: ivillage.com via Megan on Pinterest

Loved Bruno!
He was so fun to watch, dancing around with his band, and he sounded great!


I love Rhi Rhi but doesn't anyone else feel like she may have been lip syncing a bit?
How much did you love her catwalk though for her second performance?


I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be backstage at the show.


Lindsay Ellingson wings were probably my favorites!


Source: telva.com via Megan on Pinterest

Loved the sassy witch, Behati Prinsloo.

Source: telva.com via Megan on Pinterest

Miranda is my absolute favorite Angel ♥

I am proud to work for an amazing company that puts on such a great show each and every year!
Great job Victoria Secret & Limited Brands for putting on a fantastic show! 

Just one more thing to add for you fellas out there ;P


Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

I missed it!!! I was putting christmas lights and I completely forgot!! But I can tell by all these pictures that it was amazing!! All the models are so beautiful and i'm sure every girl watching at one point thought! Man I need to lose weight! lmao <333

The Hopewell House said...

I would kill for their abs!:)
And I was listening to WNCI this morning and they agreed on the lip-syncing comment.

Unknown said...

amen with that e-card! haha such a great photos!

happy wednesday! xo, sarah grace

Unknown said...

HAHAH I love the last thing about the men looking like the olympic swim team. Aint that the truth! Lovely blog. Great post. I missed the fashion show so now I'm all caught up! XOXO, your newest follower.

Erin O'Riordan said...

Unwilling to watch 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' for the billionth time, I forgot to switch back to CBS for the fashion show. Oh, well - I got about 37% less interested when I heard Justin Bieber was involved. His music does not appeal to my grown-up tastes.

ms.composure said...

yes i caught the show and i loved it as well! i will admit i kinda liked last years show a little better!! the themes just "wow-ed" me a little more. but it was still a good show!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover