Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How Pinteresting


I'll be of little words today.
Happy hump day!


♥ ♥ ♥ Kev ♥ ♥ ♥


Autumn in a jar?
Don't mind if I do!

Source: google.nl via Megan on Pinterest

Love this hex tile!
So pretty, and different!


Well hell, I'm a multi-tasking fool!

Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest

More fall wardrobe ideas.
Yes, please!

Source: piccsy.com via Megan on Pinterest


Looks so good!


Source: 7gadgets.com via Kylie on Pinterest

Genius!


Love this color, and I'm growing more and more fond of button ups.

Source: weheartit.com via Megan on Pinterest

Thinking I want another tattoo...
Love this Harry Potter one.


Ahhhhh. Sunshine♥


My wish for you!

Happy Wednesday

Photobucket

7 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I laughed this morning when I saw that multitasking quote. Love it & can absolutely relate. Happy Wednesday!

The Management said...

love the fall outfit.

and the bronte, because, well, bronte. :)

Janie said...

That pillow thing is really funny, but I suppose it does have it's usefulness!

I'm a total multi-tasker. It drives my husband nuts. He's like PICK ONE THING. LOL

Unknown said...

autumn in a jar...such a great idea! loved them all!

happy wednesday!

xoxo, sarah grace!

Erin O'Riordan said...

I just blogged that exact same 'Wuthering Heights' quote. It is my favorite book evah.

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

hahahah, i love the e card! that is so me :)
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Ruth said...

The pups are so cute

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover