Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Good Stuff


Isn't that the truth?

We all have good stuff, right?
The hard work was worth it, right?
Of course, but it's not always easy to do that hard work.
I know that I am someone who at times just wants to be lazy.
I just don't want to put in that work, even if it means the good stuff. 
Maybe it's because sometimes I feel like I work hard and only get a little closer. 

However, each time that I don't feel that way, and I work my butt off I feel better.
So why is it that some people resist hard work? Who get like me and get lazy?
I know I'd rather feel better then not.
And it is getting me closer to my goal so why not?

Is it human nature? Is it just who I am? Doesn't everyone get lazy?

Don't get me wrong. I am not lazy all the time.
What I have know is GREAT stuff, and I..and Kev worked very hard. 
We know the feeling of "worth it".

Are you someone who gets lazy at times? 
Why do you think that happens to you?

Happy Tuesday



Photobucket

1 comment:

callie ;) said...

my biggest challenge lately has been sticking to an exercise routine. it's like all of a sudden my body said, "you are 29, and you no longer have your 22-year-old metabolism!" ugh.

when i don't want to work out, i just remind myself how good i feel AFTER (not before, surely not during) i'm done. i know that sounds cliche, but it works for me. sometimes. and sometimes i still skip the gym. ;)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover