Monday, February 11, 2013

InstaWeekend :)

This weekend was a pretty good one my friends.
There was just the right balance of having stuff to do and having some down time, which is just what I needed.







Saturday was spent hanging out with the bestest. Jason, Danielle, Kev, and I hit up Harvest Pizza for lunch and then treated ourselves to some macaroons for dessert from Pistacia Vera.
They were so good and what a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon, stuffing your face :)
This is a good transition to tell you guys that I'll be starting a little series about all things Columbus.
You probably noticed the Explore Columbus header!
My plan is to give reviews, show you guys the different areas of the city, and let you know about events we have around here.
Columbus has so much to offer, that's why I love it here, and I want you guys to love it too!
So whether you live here or plan to visit come check out my information or feel free to email me with some questions!
I don't really have a planned day, just as we go do things I'll let you know about it!
First review to come, Harvest! Duh!

Later than night Danielle and I have a sorority function and after we met the guys at the bowling alley!
I haven't been bowling in forever and it was so much fun!
I'm usually terrible but this round I held my own!

Sunday was spent cleaning the house, and cuddling with Gunner!
I spent most of the day lounging in bed watching The Walking Dead marathon and the Blue Jackets Game.
While lounging I look over and Gunner is falling asleep sitting up, goofy pup! lol. 
Gotta ♥ him!

What did you  guys do this weekend?

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't been bowling in forever, either and everyone seems to be mentioning it! I think I need to go.

Katie said...

Those macaroons look amazing!! I'll definitely check out your CBus reviews. While at OSU for 4 years, I really didn't have the cash to check anything out around the city. Just bars haha. Priorities of college students, right?!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I miss sorority days! Looks like a great weekend. And the dog is too cute! Similar brindle color as mine :)

Thanks for linking up!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover