Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Totally That Girl

Yesterday, I read A Complete Waste of Makeup and her post really intrigued me, but it was so simple. It's call I'm Totally That Girl...I think the reason this really caught my eye is because I like to think that I embrace myself for who I am. So that being said...this is the kind of girl I am...well for what I can fit in this blog without it being ridiculous.

I'm that girl that really tends to tell you like it is. I'm sure some people find it harsh and maybe even unnecessary, but I feel like lying is a waste of time, I don't get to embarrassed to easily, and I feel like friends should be the ones to tell you the truth no matter what.

Who really doesn't know a whole lot about grammar...yet I love blogging. I guess grammar isn't the point. 

Who feels more compassion for animals that I do for most people. Of course I don't mean the people that I love and care about, I'm not that harsh. Studies have shown a lot of people feel this way.

Who believes it's ok to spoil your friends! I love getting people presents :) I think it's a fun way to be creative and they deserve it, don't they?!

Who doesn't own or use foundation or concealer. The only thing I usually wear is a hint of blush and mascara. A lot of people tell me I'm lucky, and Kev tells me all the time how pretty I am without it. I think more women should try this, I don't mean don't care about the way you look. Just try to go au naturale sometimes.

Who would prefer to use quotes then her own words sometimes. I like quotes, no, I love quotes..as if you haven't noticed. I'm not always the best at communicating, especially my feelings. I've found a way to fix that. 

Who loves to tell people that Kevin and I are less than 24 hours apart in age. I'm not sure why, probably because I think it's cool. Our personality tend to be pretty similar because of this, but it works, it works so so well :)

Who gets fired up pretty easily. Yet, I never stay really mad at anyone for more than 24 hours. 

Who sometimes thinks this world could use a bit more help and guidance from the big guy upstairs. Some of the things I see or read about make me ill. Sometimes it's because someone is clearly a very messed up person, or it's something  like Heaven St. (see the story here) having to be renamed because someone is offended (Are you kidding me! Get over yourself!). It's a bit negative, but it's true. 
Really, this is that big of a deal you have to have a temper tantrum. Idiot.
Who must have some lazy days. There are days that I don't get out of my PJ's and do absolutely nothing. It's pretty rare, but it happens, and it's awesome. 

Who doesn't really care about sports as much as some other things...girly things. I do like college football and I'll watch it regularly once the seasons starts. The UFC is another that I watch all the time. Other than that unless I'm going to the game or going to go play it myself I probably don't care overall. Come on people let's be really there are a lot of girls (I know not ALL girls) out there that fake liking sports as much as they do for the fellas.

Who cleans up my facebook regularly. I don't really care about the amount of friends I have, I care about things like who I talk to, who I should and shouldn't let see my stuff. I've seen people almost have a heart attack for deleting one friend...for real?
Can you believe this is a real picture :)  Love it!
Who needs to get off here and be productive...now.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I feel like we're pretty much the same person :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover