Monday, July 11, 2011

Presenting the newest Mr. & Mrs.

This weekend two of my best friends became husband & wife! It was one of the greatest weekends I've ever had and I couldn't be more happy for them. They are amazing individuals and an amazing couple. You will never meet two people who are more caring and genuine in your life! 

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. The reception was full of good family, friends, and food. I don't think things could have gone any better for them or us as the lucky invitees :)  I'm so excited to watch the new chapter in their life unfold as husband & wife! So without further adieu..I've like to present Mr. & Mrs. Jason Wagner!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful bride!
Danielle looked amazing and everything she wore was very fitting for her sense of style. Simple, elegant, & classy.

I absolutely loved our bridesmaids dresses. The color was so much fun, the style was different than anything I have ever worn, and it was comfy! Danielle was great about letting us all express ourselves & stick to our own styles when it came down to the little things (hair, make-up, shoes, etc). The groomsmen got gray suits (tuxes) which I think are so chic and are great for the summer time. 

The reception was amazing! The room had such a nice set up and there was huge patio with a gorgeous view of a lake that the guests could enjoy. As a little added bonus there was a pilot (they didn't know) that was landing & taken off of the lake! Very cool!
My hubs-to-be got the honor of being Jason's best man.
During the Y-M-C-A Mrs. Pauley got to break it down like the Village People. Look at that smile!
Isn't she pretty! She did an awesome job helping out Danielle with everything!
Garter toss. I believe they planned the Mission Impossible song and had Jason put on the hat! Lol the props were a nice little touch :)
The groomsmen had a dance off!
Then Kev had his own dance off with Jason's nephew, Lance (the little boy in blue). 
Lance won...twice! lol.
Ps - also please note Dom! HAHA
The beautiful couple dancing the night away.
Congrats again to Mr. & Mrs. Wagner! I wish you both nothing but a long, happy life together! 



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I'm glad to have something pretty to look at while I'm hard at work...you all look so great :)

Sarah Jane said...

Ahh those pictures are gorgeous and looks like an amazing time. I love weddings! I also am loving your blog, I just found it this morning and I am really enjoying it. Look forward to reading more!
-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover