Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  The highlight of my week was  I've had a good week overall. Couple highlights, got to see Kev's mom & grandma, made some cookies, and have a half day today! Whoop whoop! 

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   oh gosh I have no idea! I guess classic, simple, and I tend to like earth tones with pops of color.

Love this color palette!  

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1998 White Ford Explorer. I loved it. I drove my friends everywhere in that thing! 

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  honestly there really isn't anything that I have to have in order to function. I suppose I like having some caffeine in the mornings for a boost but it changes between coffee, tea, and pop. 

5. My favorite way to waste time is  well it seems that I tend to get on the internet more than anything in my free time - blogging, facebooking, pinteresting. But my favorite thing would be reading!




Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

6. Right now I could really go for     a really good cinnamon roll. That sounds amazing right now! 

7.  This weekend I will be   on a ski trip. Not sure if the skiing will happen due to the weather but either way I'm bustin' outta this joint and having some fun with friends! 




Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover