Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OHP!

Happy 2013 everyone!!!!!

Hope it was a great New Years Eve for everyone.
Mine was fantastic!!!

I decided that I was going to take a little blogging break during the holidays.
It was just to busy, and after the fact I realize that it did me some good.
Sometimes, even when you love to do something, a break is nice!

That being said I do plan to do some recapping of our holidays, but per the usual during the busy times I didn't get a lot of pics =/

For today I'm keeping it easier on myself and sticking with the normal Oh, How Pinteresting with Michelle!



Since 13 is my lucky number, it's gotta be true!



Crispy Baked Asian wings. Yum!






This is to cute, and I think way to easy for me to not do!
...and we have the perfect spot for it! Pin It. Saw It. Did It. link up here I come...finally!

This is really cute, and would be something Kev would love for me to own!

Source: mywed.ru via Megan on Pinterest

When two become one♥

Source: some.ly via Megan on Pinterest

Nighthawk & Dragon style.


This year will be the year of home organization!


Consider "ordinary" and insult and see what you can accomplish this year :)

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pinterest finds. Happy New Year! 13 is a lucky number for me too! Hope it's a great year for both of us!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover