Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Some OHP :)


Did everyone have a good evening?
I finally got the chance to watch Pitch Perfect, with Shane!
No wonder everyone loves it. 
It's an easy to movie to watch, it's got up and downs, and more importantly it's funny! 
Who woulda thought?

Anyways...

It's that pinning time again :) Linking up with Michelle for OHP


So I tired the sauce from this recipe last night and it was really good!
Pinned It. Tried It. Loved it!
disclaimer: I didn't do any other part of the recipe, just the sauce so if that's not good I'm sorry.

Source: whosay.com via Megan on Pinterest

A baby AND puppies?
I die!
Source: glamour.com via Megan on Pinterest

Yet another one of the million reasons I love this show :)
Knope 2013


I love the bench at the bar...
but yet again I'll take the whole kitchen!


True dat!


♥ O-H-I-O!


I think I need to make a trip to Switzerland asap!


OMG I want this dog!!!
A lab and Australian shepherd mix!

Ha! It happens to me pretty much every single time! 
Ah the joys of small town living.

Simple, easy, and cute!
Just the way I like my fashion :)



Who doesn't love an Outkast lyric...
especially one that works in a print?
I want this for my bathroom asap!



Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Audra said...

I never buy DVDs, but I had to order that movie - it's so good! Love the music, love the comedy, love Fat Amy! HAHA.

Love that kitchen too!

Dabbling in Dixie said...

Love your pin about the small town :) It happens to me all the time when I try to explain where I'm from!

Forever 23 said...

Love them all! I don't know about the small town living though, since I live in a city. I really love that kitchen.

Stephanie said...

Ahh Leslie Knope! I love that show, it never ceases to be entertaining.

Unknown said...

The stir fry was GREAT enough for me. Good work :)

xo

2justByou said...

I love your OHP posts! So much fun to scroll through. =0)
Happy Wednesday,
Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Meighan said...

Hey Megan! I nominated you for the Liebster award. The details are on my blog. heavenstomeighan.blogspot.com

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover