Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The facts of me...

 
I'm linking up with Whit over at I Wore Yoga Pants to Work for some fun facts.

I feel like I've been giving you guys a lot of those lately but I also feel like that is a good thing since I've gotten several new followers.
Welcome, hi, and thanks so much for joining in!

Fact - I LOVE to dance!

Fact - I hate stepping on drains, like shower/tub drains. 
I cannot and will not touch one with my bare foot.

Fact - The above statement has to do with my fear of spiders and I've found most of them in the tub throughout my life. 
I am also very scared of death!

Fact - I'm really loud.
I talk loudly just naturally. 
Sometimes I embarrass people but I really can't help it. 
I really can't.

Fact - I listen to all kinds of music. 
Anything from alternative and folk to pretty hardcore rap.

Fact - I absolutely love my job. 
Yes there are moments of frustration but overall it's ballerrr...

Fact - UFC is probably my number one favorite sport to watch overall. 
I mean I like to watch other sports but that's the one you'll find me watching the whole thing and cheering them on.
Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest

My favorites are Anderson Silva, GSP, Wanderlei Silva, and Forrest Griffin.

Fact - There pretty much always needs to be some kind of background noise for me to feel comfortable. Radio, TV, talking, etc. 
The TV is always on at my house because of this and in turn I watch a lot of TV.

Fact- I cannot watch any animal related movie anymore but I cry so much that it about makes me sick. 
Yeah I've watch Homeward Bound, Free Willy, and what not but if it's an animal movie that's come out in the last 5 years I probably haven't seen it, and I won't! 

Fact - I'm very good at being bossy...hence the name of the blog.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Chloe said...

I'm not allowed to watch animal movies. But I do and then I ugly cry. True story.

Nikki said...

I'm super loud without realizing it too!

Alyssa Whitt said...

I thought I was the only one that doesn't step on drains!

Amber said...

I am a new follower, so I was excited to read and learn more about you :)

Ugh, I hate stepping on drains too. It just feels gross! and I prefer background noise too. It make me feel more safe in a sense.

Unknown said...

UFC who'da thunk?! Ps. I'm super excited for this new experience columbus feature

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover