Friday, April 5, 2013

Rants & Raves #1

Rants and Raves

I am linking up with Shannon today for a new link up! 
Rants & Raves.

As you know it's been a bit of a rough week. 
Ups and downs all week long people!
It only seems appropriate to talk about 'em with a link up :)

So here we go...

Rant:
Saving money 
It's for the birds...
I mean I get it, I understand why it has to happen but it's just soooo boring.

Rave:
If you checked out my instagram earlier you will know that I'm in love with my new scarf!
I've worn it twice already in less than a week.
I really can't help it, it's so springy!
Rant:
Google Maps/GPS!
WTF!
You know I am directionally challenged and you failed me yesterday!
Big time failed, like put me into the middle of a field failed!
I mean, really?! 
You are my go to mapping system, one I thought I could trust.
It's never happened before and it better not happen again because if you become unreliable I'm in trouble.

Rave:
Sun & warmth!!!
The next couple of weeks look amazing and I cannot wait!
I've been pent up in the house for to long and so has the dog for that matter.
Bring on the sunshine :)

Happy Friday & have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Shannon Page said...

I hate the Google Maps app too!!! It never works right! ooo and I'm loving your scarf!

Nicole said...

Its so nice to walk outside and not be blown away by the cold air!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover