Wednesday, July 3, 2013

America the Beautiful

In the spirit of the 4th, and like many other bloggers I'm dedicating this post to our wonderful country. 

I may not always agree with the issues and decisions made.
We all have our flaws just like anyone else, but regardless of that I'd like to say....
WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!!!!

Blessed to have the freedoms we have thanks to the men and women who have sacraficed their lives for that freedom.
Blessed to have the families that support those that serve, and even those of us who don't.
Blessed to the the right to an education, food, and other basic essentials that many other countries to do not have.
Blessed. Blessed. Blessed.

It's easy to forget but I know that I count my lucky stars regularly for what I have, and not just the things I earn for myself, things that others put down their lives for.

{source}

{source}

...and women!

{source}

{source}


{source}

{source}

 
{source}

 
{source}

{source}


Happy Wednesday and hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover