Monday, July 8, 2013

Random Monday!

I've always been one to enjoy a good survey, and I thought since I have some new followers I'd to a little quiz about me. The best past there is some random shit in there that even all my golden oldie followers probably won't know this about me either :)

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Actually I LOVE it! 
I eat it with all kinds of things...wings, pizza, on salads. YUM :)

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?
Yes, but not on the reg. 
Sorry mom & dad...

3. Do you own a gun?
Let's just say if you break into my house you'll get to meet "Mr. Nice Guy"
...and my husband is an avid hunter...whataya think?!

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don't go to Sonic. 
I think I've been there like twice my entire life.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Hell no,usually I'm looking to feel better and get some drugs in me. 
Bring 'em on!

6. Do you like hot-dogs?
I do. 
Specifically Hebrew National.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Pretty much any bfast beverage if fair game. 
Milk, juice, coffee/tea, water...you get it.

8. Can you do push-ups?
Ha! Yes...but I never said well.

9. What’s your favorite meal?
I don't think I'll ever, in my whole life, be able to answer this question. 
I ♥ food!

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Easy, my wedding ring :) 
As if you didn't see that one coming.

11. Favorite hobby?
Can I say watching TV/Movies without being judged? lol.
For real I like playing sports, going to concerts/music, blogging, talking, chilling with the pup, and baking.

12. Do you work with people who idolize you?
Haha idolize is a pretty strong word. 
My boss does say he doesn't know what he'd do without me, lol but I would say if anything everyone I work with does appreciate what I do for them.

13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself?
I think at times I can be a bit mean because I tend to be brutally honest. 
I don't like being mean, but I do like being honest.

14. Middle name?
Theresa, which is my mama's name!

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment:
1) I freaking hate Aaryn on Big Brother. 
It's been a whole day and I can't her nasty comments out of my head.
BUT I'll note that Karma is a bitch and she is being fired from her modeling agency! 
Serves her right!
 2) Monday, beh!
3) So pumped for Bruno Mars concert this week!!

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
I honestly didn't buy anything yesterday! 
Whoop whoop for controlling my spending :)

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
water, pop, and coffee.

18. Current worry right now?
Handling the swarm of emails I am receiving now that everyone is back in the office after a long weekend!

19. Current hate right now?
hmmm... other than Aaryn I am not really hatin' on anything at the moment. 
I suppose I have my consistent life dislikes like ignorant people and terrible drivers.

20. Favorite place to be?
The lake I grew up going too, Devils Lake. 
I don't really get to go anymore but someday I'd love to own a cottage there again.

21. How did you bring in New Years?
We went to a hotel party at the Renaissance. 
It was a blast!

22. Favorite place to go?
Not sure how this is different that my favorite place to be...moving on. 
I enjoy going anywhere new. The thrill of discovering a new, "foreign" place is very exciting to me.

23. What is your most recurring dream?
I rarely remember my dreams but I've recently had one where I am in this random house with a bunch of people from high school and it's like we are running/hiding from something. 
Never get to figure out what it is though.

24. Introvert or extrovert?
100% extrovert.
I love talking and making new friends!
minus the fact that I would rather stay at home with friends than go out somewhere...

25. What color shirt are you wearing? 
White!

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Nope. To slippery and cold.

27. Can you whistle?
No! I don't wanna talk about it.

29. Favorite color?
Teal/Jade

30. Would you be a pirate?
Naw, but I'd be a witch or something if I could be :)

31. What songs do you sing in the shower?
No singing in the shower for this girl...I jam out in the car. 
Yep, where everyone can see me, and I don't care!
Hahah...truth =/ 
 
32. Favorite girl’s name?
Elliott, and I'd call her Elli

33. Favorite boy’s name?
I like the name Anderson, James or Cohen

34. Who is your loudest friend?
(embarrassingly raising my hand) can I say myself because I am, by far, the loudest of my group of friends. I suppose I have some loud friends from home too...cough cough Nicole ;P

35. What’s in your pocket right now?
I don't have pockets so nothing :)

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
A comment that someone made at work!

37. Bed sheets as a child?
The only ones I can vividly remember are The Little Mermaid. I know there were others though.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Idk if this is an injury per say because I was born with it but a hernia...either that, or I'm between a broken toe or the wagon accident that caused a very, very deep scar on my leg when I was little.

39. Do you love where you live?
That might be an understatement, but I won't lie and it took me awhile to fully appreciate the state of Ohio. Don't get me wrong the weather still freakin' blows but Columbus is balla!

40. How many TVs are in your house?
3

41. What is your worst habit?
Not finished projects or my road rage. 
Idk if that is a habit but I am going to say it is it happens pretty much every time I drive.

42. How many dogs do you have?
Good question because this will clear up some confusion. We have one dog Gunner, but our house is constantly filled with others and here they are: Hannah (belongs to Jason and Danielle), Sarge (belongs to my sister & her bf), Walter (belongs to Boomer), Ozzie (belongs to Lindz), and finally Charlie & Lucy (who belong to the out-laws)
This is Gunner's "you better not be taking a picture of me" mean muggin' face.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
 Well shit, I hope my husband does.

44. Do you own slippers?
Nope. Never been a slippers girl. I'll stick with my socks :)

45. What is your favorite book?
Harry Potter series and The Giver.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids

47. What is your favorite sports team?
Pretty much any that is Columbus related, but I also things like UFC which have no teams.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Uhh seriously? Why do people get asked this? 
I don't know and really I don't want to think about it.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
I was trying to sleep, but a storm was keeping me awake.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Beeeehhhhhh morningggg....

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Miss Riss said...

What a fun post! And I love your answer to why you own a gun, lol!!

osmr said...

Very entertaining! Nice to "read all about you". XO

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover