Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boy Behind the Blog

Boys Behind The Blog

I was so excited when Mallory and Stephanie introduced this Boys Behind the Blog link up because I enjoy giving Kev the opportunity to partake in something that I enjoy.
He reads my posts on a pretty regular basis, which from my understanding doesn't happen that often for other bloggers.
It's probably because what I write is pretty much about his life too, so along this journey of what I thought was documenting my life I've been truly documenting our life.

So without further adieu...here my boy behind this blog :)


1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
I have been told that I look like the animated version of the character Tin Tin. 
So I guess if it was an animated movie, Tin Tin would play me. 
If I had to choose an actual celebrity I would pick a bad ass like Russell Crowe or Jason Statham, but I would probably be best portrayed by a mix of Chris Pratt and Norman Reedus (weird combo… I know).

Megan: The Tin Tin thing always makes me giggle because it's pretty true, he does look like him.
Kev would definitely be like Darryl if there were a zombie apocalypse - he's a mean shot with a bow!
Not to mention he'd definitely carry his bow around all sexy like just like Norm lol.
 

2. What is your dream car?
67 Mustang Shelby GT 500 or a new Ford F-350 Platinum 

3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why?
 A cross on my back in-between my shoulder blades that my sister drew for me. 
I think a cross is pretty self-explanatory.

4. Boxers or briefs?
Both.
 It kind of depends on the situation. 
If I am lounging around, boxers. 
If I am doing something active, boxer briefs. 
Never briefs though, I stopped wearing briefs after elementary school.

5. List 3 random facts about yourself...
I hate when people put the toilet paper on the holder backwards. 
Megan:It's true. I never really knew there was a right and wrong way to put on TP.
Apparently there really is...not kidding...google toilet paper etiquette.

One of my favorite meals is liver and onions
Megan: I refuse to eat this anymore. I did it for two birthdays in a row in the beginning and now I just can't.
 
I love to cook, especially if I caught or shot it :P
 Megan: Very true and it's always so tasty. Keep an eye out for a venison recipes of Kev's that I've had waiting in the wings for a while now....whoops.

 Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Amanda @ Mandaloves Blog said...

"I hate when people put the toilet paper on the holder backwards."

Omg, this drives my boyfriend insane. Especially becuase at night I will always do option 3. Of course sometimes I do it just to get him all worked up :)

Jim Robideau said...

Wow. I thought I was the only one that fussy about toilet paper. Love the cars and the venison. Yuck on the liver. The tat is pretty cool even though I'm not a big tattoo guy. And for the record Jason Statham is a bad ass. Russell Crowd is just an ass.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I can never remember what the "right" way for the toilet paper is!

Katie said...

Ha! Love this. I totally agree....I hate when the toilet paper is put on the "wrong" way.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover