Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm back for some OHP


Ya know...I thought eventually I would get bored with Pinterest like I do with most internet fads.
Whelp, that has yet to happen and lately I've been finding some really good stuff.

Now, if the rain would just stop for a second I think I could get out of the gloomy mood and find some motivation to take on some of these projects or recipes I would be in great shape!

The real life Dumbo! 


 

Haven't been to a Chili's in years but anything with the word queso is a must in my book!

 



Smore's golden graham treats



Ummm I really need to find out where I can get this shirt!



Peaches & cream coffee cake



 Homemade mozzarella sticks.


Haha definitely some truth to this but I never made my sister do this! 
 Although thinking back it would have been pretty funny and regret not asking her to...


Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

Cute mug & bracelets. The Smores look delicious and the elephant pin is adorable. Have a great Wednesday!

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

Love the quote about being treated like poop! And those sandals are great! And um.... S'mores golden graham treats.... yes. please.!

-Simone

The Lady Okie said...

I keep seeing that Chili's queso and want to try it and see if it really is like the real thing!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover