Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pelotonia

Pelotonia was this last weekend. Due to my busy schedule I was unable to participate or attend. However, that doesn't mean I don't want and need to give credit to all of those who were out there to help. The company I am with is a co-sponsor so for the last several months we have had many fundraisers. Due to this I also know a lot of co-workers that rode. There are even a few friends outside of work that rode this year! 





The little green arrows are everywhere :D
To date there has been: $8,850,163.00 raised! There is still 59 days to go too!There were 4986 riders, and countless others that contributed their money, their time, and their compassion to this cause.

I congratulate all those that were involved!! You have done a wonderful thing and should be proud of yourself!

Riders
The start line
Ugh, the uphill

Volunteers
scooping out ice for the riders

The Encouragement



No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover