Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday


Anything to share pictures of one of my all time favorite things. Gunner :) However, again, I'm slightly cheating. It doesn't look like there is a new topic this week, and because this is the first time I'm doing this post, I'm going to follow last week's topic. It's actually a pretty easy one for me since the Gun Man is such a goofball! Share your most funniest pictures of your pet! Told you this was going to be an easy one! 

I think this one is pretty self explaintory. He was pretty interested in what was happening and bam..nose to camera :) 

Gunner is constantly going under our bed. Sometimes it's because he's scared of a storm, and really I think he just likes to lay under there sometimes. One day I haven't heard or seen him for awhile and I head into my room to find this. Hmmm...I wonder where Gunner is? 

Since Gunny is a coon hound he loves to sniff. That may even be an understatement. He also loves the snow, and the snow only amplifies his love for sniffing. At least I thinks so because he will just shove his head right down in it to get to the ground to explore. He's constantly coming back up looking like this :)

I constantly say that Gunner gets embarrassed of me. I think this just solidifes that fact. I don't think you can get much more of an avoidance face lol. 

That's my boy, but not nearly all of his funniest pictures! If you have a little fur baby like I do, share the love and link up :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

These pictures put a smile on my face. Especially the one of Gunner giving an embarrassed side-eye look...hahaha. He's like "OHHH my god can you BELIEVEEEE she's doing that? Somebody rescue me."

Funny post, I like it!!

Megan O. said...

I'm glad you like them Steph! You know you are always more than welcome to come over & hang and watch the many faces of Gunner :) Haha I know he's hilarious, and really he is embarrassed of me! :)

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

SO cute! I love this picture of his nose!

Megan O. said...

Thanks Ariel! Lol me too, it's one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

So cute :) We should so get our boys together to play!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover