Thursday, November 29, 2012

Capture Something Different

I had planned to blog about something else today, but the other day Jenn, blogger over at Beyond the Stoop and real life friend since we were children, posted a video on Facebook that just melted my heart.

In the spirit of the holidays, I just I knew I had to share.


Doesn't that just make you feel good?
It restores my good faith in people.
I do genuinuely believe that people are good, but we get bogged down with terrible images on the news and I think it's easy to forget that most people out there, are good ones. 
Heck, it looks like most people are pretty funny too :)

What would you be doing if you got caught on camera?

 Happy Thursday!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

shannon rose said...

OMG. this just made me inexplicably happy.

Chloe said...

I needed this today! I love it!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover