Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   The last thing I ate was   a banana and some apple juice. Yes, I'm 5.

2.   The last song I listened to was    The last one that I remember hearing in the car was Little Talks by OF Monsters & Men      .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell   [Megan] - me, men, man, name, mane, game, mean, nag, mange, gem...ok that's enough it's Friday.

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick   It'd probably be blue. My favorite color and there are a million different shades. I could wear jeans still...blue ones of course:) It'd be the easiest color to wear forever.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find   Well my wallet, my planner, my le sport bag that I have things like my check book, and other misc. items (pens, tide pen, tweezers) in. Several chaps sticks & lip glosses, a mirror, feminine products (sorry guys it's true), my glasses case, some gift cards. I think that's it :)

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to   Keep working!

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is   Oh this is a tricky one. One I actually had to think of for a little while..of course there are a few :) 1) Yeah by Usher. It's a classic for my age group :), 2) Shout by Isley Brothers, and 3)I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston! BAM! Realistically I like anything I can dance to :)

Leaving you with a few images of this morning's snow fall for us here in the bus. 
Snow fall this morning.
About 20 mins later no snow fall
Someone is verrrry excited to see that snow is here to play :)
Happy Friday & have a safe weekend!

1 comment:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Yaaaaayyy so happy you signed up for Birchbox! You will LOVE IT! :0

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover