Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sharing is Caring :)

1} I used to be the girl that/who put too big of an emphasize of everyone else's feelings & overall happiness but I'm not that girl anymore because ya just can't please everyone.


2} Describe yourself in three words.
Loud. Opinionated. Loyal.

3} I struggle with...
Communication.
Now, this is not a problem with talking, I do that just fine. This is more of communicating my feelings and expressing them effectively when I do express them at all.


4} If I closed my eyes right now I'd be very tempted to go to sleep.

5} I wish I could live without pop
but it just isn't happening.
Source: deaflion.com via Megan on Pinterest


Link up & share your world with us :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh I love how you said "POP" - It made me smile! :) I too, wish I could live without it, I'd be skinnier!

Megan O. said...

Lol it's a fun word to dress up annnnd I wanted to emphasize that I do not call it soda, never have, never will. Ohio thing I suppose :) Thanks for the link up. Keep em' coming, it's been fun!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover