Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting


It's been a busy morning already.
Hence the delay in this post.
*side bar* Am I the only one that thinks "yeah, hence!" from House Bunny every time I say the word?

Anyways...moving on to my pins this week :)

Source: instagr.am via Julie on Pinterest



Lol. 
That's too funny!


I use to get the pizza lunches purely because of these "Cafe Lady" peanut butter bars. 
Of course the pizza was tasty too, but that's besides the point here.
I'm so excited to make these!


I am so doing this. 
We have lots of old wine bottles and lots of buggies!


Raspberry - Mango Sangria. 
Do I really need to say much more?

Source: juxtapost.com via L. on Pinterest

I guess the feminist side of me is out today.


Dream kitchen. Hands down!

Source: ifunny.mobi via Nicole on Pinterest

Well, if most people never thought of this before, (I didn't!) they will now. 
Lol. Good luck parking po-po.



Can't wait until I can get those big comfy sweaters out :)



Happy Wednesday!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

That kitchen is to die for!!!!! And I love that guy who just removed his tire - gotta do what you gotta do!! :) Happy Wednesday!

The Management said...

hahahahaah at "the cat is shady as fuck also"....

oh, and yay, standing up for women! rawr!

Carol DeBrock @ Southern Belle Way said...

That drink looks delicious! Happy I found your blog on the pinterest link up.

Stop by my blog at http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

BAHAHAHA! Like a boss!!!! Those boots are a fortune. I wish I did that when I got mine...$500 later. Grrr!

Kristina said...

BAHAHAHA! Like a boss!!!! Those boots are a fortune. I wish I did that when I got mine...$500 later. Grrr!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover