Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How Pinteresting


I'm usually one of those people that become addicted to something like Pinterest for awhile, and then get bored and never look at it again.
This is not one of those cases. 
I still love Pinterest as much as I did before.

That being said. 
Let's get pinning shall we?!

Source: via Danielle on Pinterest



For this football season :)
Is it bad that I'm ready for fall?!

Source: etsy.com via Toni on Pinterest

This is so cute :) 
Clearly that baby fever hasn't gone down lol. 


Champagne Jello shots?! 
Why have I not known about these. 
I will be making these this weekend, for absolutely no reason but to make and eat them :)



I'll take this floor please :)

Source: someecards.com via Rene on Pinterest

lol. I'm going to start using this excuse ;P

Source: rstyle.me via Megan on Pinterest

So pretty!


I guess I never really thought of it that way.


These my friends, are called Slutty Brownies. 
Terrible name, but they look so good.


hahah it's true :)

Source: flickr.com via Jen on Pinterest

Pretty sure Kev would prefer this over a cake! lol.


Wow!


This shirt is amazing!


Peanut butter treats for the puppers :) 

Source: imgfave.com via Heather on Pinterest

Happy Wednesday!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love so many of your pins!! I definitely want to make an OSU wreath this year for my door. I haven't seen too many that I'm inspired by but I really like that one!

Unknown said...

Great pins. I'm a new follower popping in from Oh, How Pinteresting.
Jen
www.craftymisadventures.com

poptartyogini said...

I've never seen such fancy jello shots! I feel like I'm in need of a karma cleanse. I've been kind of mean recently. Time to refocus.

The Management said...

love the door stopper instrument one. So true.

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Awesome pins!! That one about the sign language almost bought tears to my eyes!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I will be making those champagne jello shots asap! Such a genius idea!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover