Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I've decided that I like the idea of posting a quote once a week. I love quotes, and that's what this blog about...stuff I love. However, I've also decide that sometimes, it won't just be a quote posted. Sometimes I'll do a little, keyword little, writing and have an appropriate quote, or a review with an appropriate quote, etc.

Sound good. 

So I decided to start of this off with two things I love - food & a quote.

I made this recipe last night and it's to die for. Well...as long as you like curry!
{via}
Happy Tuesday!



Photobucket

1 comment:

poptartyogini said...

I've never had curry before. My husband and I are pretty adventurous eaters and I think we need to try Indian food. I love the quote. So true. So true.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover