Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Promise, some charity, & a song


Mrs Stephanie T

I'm joining a new link up today! Seemed like fun and I have some happiness floating around, so what a good way to start!

A promise:
I have decided that I am putting my foot down, and I am going to do a wedding post next week!
I am making you all this promise!
I'm not sure why this brings me such happiness, but it probably has to do with the fact I can take on a "project" without having to spend moo-la!
It will be at least one post, maybe two. 
Next week people. Next. Week. 
 
Some Charity:
Did you all see my post about Pelotonia and who I'm riding for? If not head over here and check it out. Any support is greatly appreciated.  If you are interested in donating to me check out my profile: Megan O. Rider Profile. If you don't want to donate to me that is fine, but maybe there is someone else out there that could use your support? If you are interesting in researching other profiles check it out here. There are kids riding, top leadership from several big companies, and survivors...it's really inspiring.

For those of you have read it I wanted to update you on Lynn. Lynn left the hospital after her three week stint. I am happy to report that Lynn has gone to the doctors for some tests and she is doing AWESOME! All her counts are up, and are actually doing better than they expected at this point! The real pitfalls at the moment seem to just be the fact that she really has no appetite and a hard time eating in general,  she has lost her hair, but she still looks like a bad ass, and she really has to be careful with the things she does and is constantly having to get up to wash her hands or put a mask on.
We pray that she continues to do this well, and we really have no doubts that she won't!
Things are looking up :)

A song:
This song. I love it.
Ps - I always find it hard to believe that it's a woman singing this, but I love her voice!

What's making you happy?

Happy Thursday!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Excited to see your wedding post!!! I absolutely love everything wedding related! :)

poptartyogini said...

I'm also looking forward to a wedding post!! I'm happy that Lynn is doing well. What great news! Thank you for the update. Please keep them coming.

The Management said...

thanks for sharing the song, love it.

Deidre said...

Yay wedding posts! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover