Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How Pinteresting

Happy hump day!

Let's just skip all the intros and go right to the pinning shall we?

It's going to be a random one again because, yet again, I have been finding some really good pins! 


Fashion Finds

Too cute! I love the color combo and the style.

Source: life5.me via Lynette on Pinterest

Absolutely gorgeous.

 

Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. This has to be mine. Damn you Pinterest, damn you!

Good Causes

So true! Go Adopt!!!!

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

Susan Komen Walk for the Cure.
May 19th, 2012. Columbus, Ohio. 

Source: pelotonia.org via Bryan on Pinterest

Pelotonia 2012.  
One Goal. End Cancer.


Pretty Prints
I am hell bent on getting some art, photos, and prints hung up in the house. I just need to find the perfect stuff.

For all! 


For the kitchen :) Cheeses. Yum! 


It's not necessarily something I'd hang in the house, but I like it.



Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest

Ok, not pretty, but I'd fancy this up. Make it more of print because I love this quote!

Funnies!

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

These cards seriously make me laugh so much! It's unhealthy.


It's so true! See nail post above! lol. 

Source: goo.gl via Megan on Pinterest

Kel loves Orange Soda!!! 
Love the 90's :)


YOLO right?

What have you been pinnin'? Link up with Michelle and share with us :)

Happy Wednesday!



Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

Lol I love the card about pinterest nails!!! Mine are so crappy when compared to those!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

LOVE that first outfit!!! That pizza pie someecards made me die laughing!! :)

The Management said...

hahaha about the girls on pinterest with the freaking awesome nails. I get so jealous. Also the nails that you posted are amazing, I really love them and wish I could make mine look like that BUT NO, because I suck at nail painting.

Sinead said...

Naw that Koala one is adorbs!! I love Koalas!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Those someecards all CRACKED me up! And so did the koala bear; I'm a sucker for dorky jokes

poptartyogini said...

I won't even get a manicure because my nails are always smudged by the time I leave the salon. I think I don't know who loves orange soda because I'm too old. This makes me sad

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover