Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes & Always


So I totally had an outfit post in the works for today but technology hates me and the whole post disappeared. Deleted. Gone. Off into the Blog-o-sphere limbo land. 

However, I get to go for a better alternative. Sometimes & Always.

Sometimes - I want to throw my computer, phone, or any other electronic devices against a wall!

Always - remember how expensive that would be and just to remain calm. Deep breath...Goosfraba. 
Source: piccsy.com via Mike on Pinterest

---------

Sometimes - I wish that I could just work 3, 12 hours days and have the rest of the week to myself, Kev, and the home place. 

Always - honestly, I always still wish it would happen but this company doesn't roll that way, and that's ok...I guess. 
---------

Sometimes - I really just don't understand why bad things happen to good people. 

Always - realize that it must be in God's plan or for some sort of reason and work through it. 

---------

Sometimes - I really have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to fashion.

Always - seem to pull it together and wear something that I believe to be cute. Like my outfit today!
Shirt: Anthropologie
Pants: J.Crew
Shoes: French Follies (bought on Hautelook.com)
---------

Sometimes - wish that I owned a pool. 

Always - am okay with not having a pool, at least right now, because they are a lot of work. Plus I think I'd rather have more land with a pond or something :) 
---------

Happy Tuesday!



Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover