Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Ok Thursday




Its Ok Thursdays

Yep, I decided to do another one today. Just call me ambitious :) Here we go! 

It's OK that I'm doing another blog. Link ups are just so fun to do! 
 ----
 It's OK that all I'm thinking about this week is that next week I only have to work two days!

 ----
It's OK to get slight anxiety after thinking about only having to work two next week because our wedding is next Saturday! 

 ----
It's OK that even though our honeymoon is going to be awesome I think about how I'm going to miss Gunner! 2 weeks is a long time without my pup!

 ----
It's OK that I spent a litttttle to much at Bath & Body Works the other day. Part of it was for a present and the other was for some fun decor around the house. Justifiable right....right?! 

Got a couple of these.
A couple of these: one for the kitchen & one for the half bath which most people use. Aren't they cute!
Told ya I wanted to get more pumpkin stuff! I love the sleeves for the candles.
Of course I had to get a couple candles to go with the sleeves!
----
It's OK that yesterday I completely over indulged at Marcella's last night for the bestest birthday. It was her birthday after all...and it is Marcella's. 
----
It's OK to wait to do somethings just so you know you have something to do to fill your time later. 
----
It's OK to ask Kevin to give me a back rub every night. What I'm stressed?! And thank you Kev :) 
----
It's OK that I can't stop smiling thinking about the fact that is 9 days I'll be Mrs. O! I CAN'T WAIT! 

What are you OK with this week?

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover