Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lighten the Mood

I felt like sharing some more music with you today to lighten the mood. It seems like there have been quite a few high emotions running around me and I need some kind of release. Hopefully your mood is better than mine to begin with, but either way I hope this lightens you up a bit :)

This song instantly makes me happy. I'm not sure why but it does.

Talking about being an adult. 9-11 happens when I was just 14 years old. I'm now 24 and have a whole new meaning for what that day truly meant. Don't get me wrong it was upsetting and a tragedy that day for me as well, but at 14 you cannot possible grasp what that something like that means for the country as a whole.

Taking it back to the old school.


This video is not going to lighten up the mood, but the song always comes to my head in times of trouble. It's a song about comfort in hard times. Let It Be. 

Happy Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover