Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pinteresting

google

It's Pinteresting Wednesday! I've come to realize there is entirely to much stuff on Pinterest that I would like to share via blog. It's quite difficult for me to pick. Anyways, here we go :)


I am in love with this guys posters! He does them for movies & nursery rhymes.

Source: polyvore.com via Gina on Pinterest

Even more fun fall outfits!! I have a feeling my shopping days for fall are far from over =/


Lol this one is for you Danielle :) I think we should write to Mr. Zuckerberg and make this a reality, along with a "Beh" and "Schmello" button! lol.


For all of you who will getting married soon or are in a wedding this looks like a pretty good idea! I am actually going to put one of these together for my big day :)

Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest

Mmmmmmmm...good morning to me :) & now you!


So hilarious and yet so wrong! Lol.


Definitely something my mom would say :)

Source: None via Megan on Pinterest

OH.MY.GOODNESS! Could this be any cuter!


Low fives all around!

Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Candice put a wedding emergency kit together for me and it was a lifesaver! Do it!!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover