Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Ok Thursday :)


This is a new one for me. I don't have a lot time so I figure this is an easy one to throw in here. I realize after reading a couple of these that things can change when you just take a step back & relax. It's OK! 

It's OK that today has started off a bit rough. Hopefully that means that it can only get better. 

It's OK that I'm more concerned about wondering if tonight is the night on Jersey Shore we will get to watch Snooki wreck than work related things. I hope we FINALLY get to see it.  However, I kind of doubt it, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. 
AHAHA you gotta admit that is pretty funny!!

It's OK that I really wish that I made more money so that I could buy fall decor & candles (my favorite scents too!) AND save up for the wedding/honeymoon activities that are quickly approaching. Yes, I purely want more money for decoration....and boots. Can't forget boots. 
My favorite to use in the kitchen.
Omg, I want, I want, I want!
My favorite of the fall scents. It's a good thing I get a discount on the stuff! I'm addicted :)
That I'm so excited for fall clothing. It's strange because I don't like cold weather, but I like cold weather clothing. It's because I'm seriously always cold - 90 degrees & I'll be carrying around a cardigan for when I'm cold inside stores/restaurants.

It's OK that all I had for breakfast was a Pumpkin Spice Latte. Hey, it's all about give & take. 

Source: None via Robin on Pinterest


It's OK that I spoil my man :) He deserves it! 

It's OK to ask for help! With anything, for anything. If you need it, ask for it! 



It's OK that I think my friends are the greatest things since sliced bread. They are, I can't help telling you the truth. 



It's OK that I really want today to just be tomorrow already. 

Happy Thursday :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Megan! Did you get to see the crash? You and Holly are making me want to eat candles.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover