Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's the time again, and today I believe there are going to be 2 posts! I just like doing this, it's fun! 

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    Keep Calm & Carry On . 

2.   Something I am thankful for is  this year! It's been a year full of amazing life events: changes, joy, struggle. It's been a year to remember with people I'll never forget.

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was   I think this was this week, but if not it's still hilarious to share: The Jim Kimmel Halloween Candy Challenge! SO funny! I love the boys at the end!

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is   The biggest thing that I'd like to get right now, not even as a gift necessarily is a new washer & dryer! That's what I'm saving up for. Ah the jobs of growing up!.

5.  I am excited about    Sunday birthday shopping at the outlets this weekend. I hope to get much accomplished.

6.  If I were a color I would be    I'd probably say I'd be a red color.

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by   cuddled up in a blanket, hubs hanging out with me. Some hot tea and a movie! That's easy!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover