Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pinterest Wednesday



google

I'm not so sure I'll ever get enough of pinterest! So many great things can be found :)  It's like Mary Poppins bag of goodies for the technical world!


Source: bing.com via Megan on Pinterest

In the spirit of Twilight! Regardless of if you like the movies/books or not you have to admit that Robert Pattinson is quite dreamy!

Source: theberry.com via Megan on Pinterest

I'd never leave home if I had this. It's look amazing!

Source: facebook.com via Megan on Pinterest

True dat!


Don't you judge me. I like Pixar too!


I understand there are some pups that are naturally more aggressive, but it's time for humans to take on the accountability for allowing and even condoning aggressive behavior to happen, or even worse hurting the animal to the point where it doesn't know anything else but aggression & violence.


Ain't it the truth :)

Source: polyvore.com via Megan on Pinterest

I want this whoooole outfit. Especially lovin' the sweater.

Source: piccsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

I feel as if Kev would say something like this to me :)


Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday to you too! I love reading your blogs. Such adjectives and nouns. You are a great blogger!

Brenda Woods

Megan O. said...

Thanks Brenda! I hope you continue to read & like it. It's been a lot of fun writing the blog, I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy it this much! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day :)

osmr said...

I am the stick person!!!

Megan O. said...

Haha I am to mom!

Summer-Raye said...

YES I WATCH DISNEY!!! AHHH i love that.
I'd love for you to check out my blog and follow along, let me know and Ill be sure to follow you back!

Cant wait,
Summer-Raye
www.summer-raye.blogspot.com

Megan O. said...

Hey Summer! Thanks :) I was just looking at your blog! It's cute & you bake. I love that, I'm more of a baker than a cooker so I like looking for new recipes! I'm following!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover