Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hubs

So the hubs claims that I never write about him. Well one, I do. Two, I guess I've never have done an entire post about him, so what more appropriate time then a few days after his big 2-5 birthday! 

I've decided to list 25 things that I love most about the hubs! 

1) First and foremost he loves me and makes me the number one priority in his life. Nothing feels better! He gives me his all and I can only hope that I do the same for him!

2) He's amazing to our dog. It says something to me about him as a person, but someday he'll be a good daddy to real babies, and not just furry ones :)


3) He's Mr. Fix It/Built it! He knows how to fix anything and if he doesn't he knows who to ask! Our lives have been much cheaper because of his handy work. Not only does he know how to do things he's willing to learn & likes to take on new projects all the time.
Our deck after Kev & his dad built it! Pretty good huh!
4) He's himself. For Kevin what you see is what you get.

5) He's got career goals. When it comes to his job and career he knows where his heads at, he knows where he wants to get to and it always seems like he knows how he needs to get there. He's constantly taking on new things at work and speaking with leadership. This man will do great things I tell you!

6) He's outdoorsy. Even if I'm not all the time there is something about my man being that way that is sexy :) I can even add that he would give Bear Grylls a run for his money. Witnessed it!




Maybe a bit extreme...maybe not. Lol.

7) He's got a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh!

8) Family & friends are his everything. He's got this loyalty and kindness when it comes to friends and family most people could only dream of.

Some of the guys :)
His sisters
9) He demands respect. Nothing like watching others respect someone you care about it. It's inspiring and again sexy to see a man that is given respect by his peers.

10) He's willing to try new things. I like that because we can try new things together: experiences, food, music, movies...the list goes on.
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

We really are! Or at least try to be :)

11) He gives me nightly shoulder massages. I'm not even kidding! I love this man!

12) Ya know how I'm the Queen, well he's the King and he knows exactly when I need to be put into my place. I don't always like it, but someone has to do it!

13) He's really good at cleaning. I'd have to say that I do do most of the cleaning but Kev's got the experience. He worked for his aunts cleaning business for Pete's sake he should know what he's doing right!

14) He can be quite creative. This was his idea!
Wayne's World Halloween costumes!
15) He's thoughtful. Remember those dance lesson's he got me for our wedding? He puts thought into life things like that.

16) Speaking of dancing, he's a dancin' fool. I've dated guys who "don't" dance and myself being a dancer that did not work. Kev is willing to shake his groove thang all over the place. He's actually got the booty pop down better than most women I know. It's true ladies, it's true!
About to booty pop for Danielle at her wedding! lol
17) Kids and other terrifying things to men don't really scare him off. He likes kids, when we talked about marriage he didn't freak, he'll watch a chick flick and admit if he likes it (when he does which isn't often lol), and he knows more words to Mariah Carey songs than I care to share lol.
Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

Old school Mariah, not hot mess Mariah 

18) He can protect me. I've seen him with a weapon...trust me...he can.


19) For me he's learned to like, and even been interested in Harry Potter! Can't ask for much more :)

20) He doesn't mind just veggin' on the couch with me. I'm a home body most of the time and he doesn't really mind it.

21) He can do his own thing. As much as I love Kev and he loves me we need our own time. He likes doing things by himself and having guys nights as much as I enjoy alone time and girls nights!

22) He's the cook. What? He's better than I am!

 

23) He's made our house a home. Not only in spirit but he's put a lot of time and effort into our place, our shelter.
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

24) He likes to share his life dreams with me and make them ours. We have life dreams together, that we share, and want to accomplish as well as our own.

25) He's my everything!

4 comments:

Mary Brown said...

I love this post and I love you both so much!!! Happy days always to you both!!!

Holly said...

Such a cute post! You two are lucky to have found each other :) Happy birthday to Kev!

Unknown said...

Couldn't have thought of a more perfect girl for my cousin! Love you guys!

Jen said...

You two are too cute! Loved reading this :) All very true from what I have seen and heard!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover