Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lovely Thursday :)

Happy Thursday everyone! One more day until the weekend, the bday weekend I might add! WOOO HOO. This morning I woke up in a particularlly good mood. Why? No idea, but I'm going to roll with it! I thought it'd be a good day to just share some more of my favorite music! This time around it seems to have a love theme to it! Probably because the hubs & I cherish this birthday time together! For one another and as a time to share with out friends!
 I just love his voice! Amazing! 


Who doesn't like to jam out to Cee-Lo. Such a soulful sounding song! I really like Melanie Fiona's voice too, beautiful!


My girl Beyonce knows what she's talking about when it comes to L.O.V.E.  

 R.H.C.P...ya dig.

Sort of about love. Sort of not lol. I just like it!

In tribute to the big man, Heavy D!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Enjoy the day & just think, the weekend is right around the corner!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover