Thursday, August 30, 2012

A funk

You ever have those days where you just feel off?

I've felt like that the last couple days. 

And I hate it. 

I hate when I get into these weird funks.

Do you get into those moods?

How do you get out of them?

Usually I feel like as if nothing is truly wrong, I'm just off. 
So how do you "fix" something when technically nothing is broken?

I'm making this sound deep.
It's not.
It's just a mood, a funk.

 


I guess it's important to remember that some days it's just about getting through the day.

It's just a part of life that some days you are just going to be off.
Happens to everyone.

Happy Thursday
Photobucket

4 comments:

Audra said...

Maybe you're pregnant?!?!?

;-)

Hope your day gets better!

TheTinyHeart said...

I agree, everyone gets in a funk sometimes! I try to relax with a glass of wine, play with my puppies, and get a big hug from my hubby when I'm in a bad mood. I'm a new follower :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my jewelry giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Being in a funk is the worst! Maybe treat yourself to a little something this afternoon, that usually helps me out! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

osmr said...

There will always be days like that. Sometimes they last longer, others they are shorter. You're normal. A short while into the future you will be going strong again and wonder why you ever felt otherwise. I don't know why that is nor do I know how to change it. You can only recognize it and take the steps YOU need to make those times more bearable. Counting your blessings is usually good, but even better is a RANDOM act of kindness. Those can turn a funk around very quickly! <3 u!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover