Friday, March 8, 2013

Happies & Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Thought it'd be fun to try a new link-up out today.

What a better day to try out something new right? Right!

Happies!

We are heading to the Funny Bone tonight with a few couples that I hardly ever get to spend time with! Double happies on that one :)

We got to meet baby Penelope this week! I just love babies and I won't lie that all of these babies lately have given me the fever. Sorry Kev...

I got my haircut this week. Nothing special, but I always love a good trim :)

It's so nice to start seeing bright colors again! Clothing, nail polish, everything..color...and thank god because it was getting pretty gloomy for a a bit there.

This guy...nuff said :)

Crappies!

The snow we got this week. I don't really care that it only lasted a few hours, I didn't want it!
I think I am going to have to get new tires...like all 4 of them. So I guess I can say goodbye to a few hundred dollars.

I have not been good about working out this week. There is still tomorrow and Sunday!

I haven't gotten to much sleep this last week and I don't seem to be taking it that well...grumpy and a little emotional. Beh.


How has your week been?

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

osmr said...

You're a silly girl sometimes! I just love Penelope's name and her shortened version even better - Penny! Taht's so dang cute!! Your 'happies' out numbered your 'crappies' - even while you are tired. Way to go!! I knew you could turn that Monday frown around! (of course, seeing it's Friday, how could you not? XO

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover