Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting!


I am sure many of you are snow covered like we are in Ohio!
I am hoping this is the last time we see winter weather and head right into the sunshine of Spring.
It's been gloomy around these parts for a little while now and I can no longer take it.
I'm over it. Big time!

Moving on...pinning...here we go...



Gunner would be in doggy Heaven if we had this door.

Source: dobrador.com via Megan on Pinterest

Lol this is quite genius, as long as they are like the Walking Dead zombies :)


I am finding that I am really drawn to white kitchen, with a color cabinet!
The gray is so chic.


Sparkling Shamrock!
This recipe can be found over at Pretty Plain Janes, which you should definitely go check out!
My wedding photographer started it with two of her good friends!
They write about fashion, make-up, reviews, DIY projects, and one of them is a bakery owner & baker so there are always some yummy treat recipes.

Source: dumpaday.com via Megan on Pinterest

Source: winefolly.com via Megan on Pinterest

Very important information.


Source: dumpaday.com via Megan on Pinterest

I definitely Lol'ed at this...but SALTS is probably more appropriate overall:)




Italian Sausage Cheese Tortellini Soup


Next DIY project :) How pretty!


Happy Wednesday

5 comments:

Dabbling in Dixie said...

I love your pins!!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

The fitted sheet thing made me laugh out loud! I have watched video after video on how to fold one, and I think I know how, it's just that whenever I do it, it looks TERRIBLE!

Melissa said...

I totally just repinned a couple!! I love that inspirational quote :) And yes, I was snowed in until 10am this morning!! YAY :))

Helene said...

i think that door one is my fave! or the hair...!

Mary said...

SALTS! lol! I'm blogging about this and will link to you. Thanks for the inspiration!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover