Friday, March 1, 2013

The Nail Files: Russian Navy!


Linking up with Tara for Nail Files today.

I've been eyeing Russian Navy for awhile and being the lucky girl that I am ended up getting it for Christmas from my sister. 

And I.am.in.love.
Blue is my jam, I love it and really all shades and this shade is perfect!


I intended to just get the navy, but I ended up finding the glitter at the salon and decided to give it a try.
It's cute, and adds a touch of spring to it, but next round I think I'll just go without the accent, or use gold!


ps - the navy, looks purple in the bottle. I promise it is not!

Happy Friday!

14 comments:

Married...with a Pup said...

Your nails always look amazing! I'm seriously going to have to get the name of your salon so when I come up to CBus I can go!

Life With Lauren said...

Gorgeous nails!

MeetTheBrowns said...

I love this!

Sarah said...

I've been thinking about using OPI's navy but was worried that it might be too dark. I love how it turned out on your nails- you can definitely tell that it's blue and not black. Looks great!

Yesi said...

Wow that is beautiful! The ring finger definitely gives it a more girly touch! Absolutely obsessed ♥ Have a great weekend babes! (:

Essie Rae iHeartPrettyPolish said...

I have Russian Navy on my wish list! I sooo love that color:)

Jayme and Mendi said...

Loving Russian Navy with that gorgeous glitter! We have such a soft spot/obsession with nail polish. :-) Thanks for stopping by our blog and entering the Tiffany giveaway. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

jennie said...

Russian Navy is the best dark blue of all time!! And I also love your sparkles! They really POP! Ha!

Drama Queens Mum (Kimberly) said...

Very pretty together.

the style soup said...

love me some Russian Navy. Looks great!

Gretchen said...

Great color! Your nails look perfect!

tara said...

ohhh i love it!!!

Kimberlee Van Der Wall said...

Oooh love the sparkle!

Sarah E. said...

Oh my goodness - love that color combo! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover