Thursday, March 14, 2013

Same Love

I actually found this song writing this post last week and it instantly caught my attention.
If you haven't been a reader of this blog for long then you should know that I am all for equality and will forever stand against intolerance and hate of any kind.
I believe that differences like skin color, sexual preference, gender, etc should be celebrated.
Aren't those differences what keeps mankind from being a bunch of drones?
But are those differences big enough to make a person less than a person?
You all know my answer to that...no!
I wish more people would realize that.

A person is a person no matter the differences.
Love is love no matter what kind.
It's all the same love!

Enjoy!

 

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

I love love love this. Thank you for sharing it!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover