Monday, March 11, 2013

Warm Weekend

Happy Monday!

Hope all of you had a great weekend.

I would definitely say that I did, and it flew by!

As I mentioned on Friday we hit up the Funny Bone, which is a comedy club for those of you who might not know what that is, and it was a blast!

...before the show, just wanted to show off my handsome husband and pupper :)

Before the show we had gotten dinner and drinks with one of the couples and got to catch up.
It was a nice little evening and started the weekend off on a really good note!

We saw Rob Little, which I'd never heard of (at least I don't think so?!) and he was actually really funny.
I say "actually" because we've been there a couple times and the comedian isn't that funny...total comedic fail.

Saturday ended up being quite the day of fun, which was kind of unplanned but I'd have to say those are the best days :)
It was sunny here this weekend and in turn a little bit warmer so I in a pretty good mood from the get go.

I ended up working out and then hit up the dog park with Gunner.
He needed the run around and I the sun!

While at the dog park our friend Kyle called me and invited to me to the Columbus Blue Jackets game because his friend had some company seats!

It's a good thing I said yes because the seats were amazing and the game was even better!!
You'll be seeing a Columbus Love post about the CBJ soon so more to come ;)

 That evening we went out to Elevator Brewing Company for my BIL birthday!
I blogger failed and got absolutely no pictures of anything from that evening, I was to hungry, I think, to focus on anything but my food.
Does that happen to you?
You get so hungry or you just love food a lot like me, that you really can't focus on anything else...
please say yes!

Sunday was gorgeous around here!
Almost 70 degrees, so needless to say Kev and I spent quite a bit of time outside and being productive.
Our friend Boomer came over and as "payment" for storing his washer and dryer helped us clean a ton of stuff in out of our basement.
Hi, I'm Megan and apparently I am a bit of a hoarder.
Not really, just a box saver...an unnecessary box saver.
I think we broke down at least 50 some boxes from all our wedding gifts that I'd saved (i.e. dishes boxes, kitchen gadget boxes, etc).
We got a lot done and it feels good...but we have a long way to go.
Wish us luck people, we will need it!

Hopefully all the fun and productivness will carry over into this week. 
Those gorgeous temps would be nice too...but that's not looking so good, beh!

How was all of your weekends?
Do anything fun...new...exciting?

 

Happy Monday!
*anything in italics is a link!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That has TOTALLY happened to me! I get to the last few forkfuls of my meal and think OH NO I didn't even take a picture!

Stopping by from the linkup, have a great week xo

Miss Riss said...

I totally feel ya on the food thing. I get, like tunnel vision and everything else goes away... FOOD please!!! Hahaha! ...that Gunner is so cute!

Lindsey said...

You pup is adorable!! This nice spring weather has been so welcome! I love being about to just hand out outside!

osmr said...

You know me well enough to know that I ALWAYS forget the camera. Dang! I used to be so good about it, too. And the food situation gets a big "No Comment!". I am out of control. Totally.

And ...OH NO!! You are a box hoarder!! God help you, you've inherited that from me!! I'm sorry. (and good luck with that, Kevin) The reasoning is that there is never the right box around when you need it, so you save them. All of them. Many you don't use. Ever. Only shame makes you clean them out. Ridiculousness abounds! Hahahaha! (I've faced my demons so I can laugh now!)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover